Add Your Heading Text Here
Insurance and Coverage
- Drivers age: Minimum 23 years old (with min 1 year driver’s license)
- Drivers licence A valid driving licence held at least one year is required.
- Payment In cash or via credit/debit card.
- Fuel Is paid by the renter. Fuel policy: Same to Same
- Ferrying the car is not permitted.
- Third party Liability
- C.D.W. (Collision Damage Waiver)
- F.D.W. (Full Damage Waiver)
- Theft Protection
- Fire Protection
No Insurance covers damage under the following circumstances:
- Accidents caused by non-compliance with the highway code: violation of road regulations
- any damage caused by your negligence: driving on an unpaved road, etc.
- Any unnoticed accident or damage to the vehicle may be interpreted as negligence. This may result in a charge to the client.
- Accidents/damages caused under the infuence of alcohol,drugs etc.
- loss of key: an amount of € 100 should be paid to the rental company in the event of loss of the car key
All parking fines should be paid by the renter.
The 20% deposit is refundable only if you cancel your booking 15 days before your rental start date, after that date your deposit it is not refundable.
A credit/debit card is always required in the name of the driver. The excess amount will be blocked and unblocked upon return of the vehicle provided there are no damages.