- Drivers Age: Drivers have to be at least 21 years old.
- Driver’s License: A valid driving license held for at least one year is required. For non-Europen citizens wishing to drive in Europe, an international driving license is required.
- Traffic Fines: Tickets and attached administrative sanctions resulting from any violation of the Greek Traffic Law during rental period are paid separately by the renter.
- Insurance: All authorized drivers of Fideles car rental vehicles are covered against fire and liability to third parties for death, injury or damage to property.
- Collision Damage Waiver (C.D.W.): Renters can waive their responsibilities to the amount of 400€ provided that the damage is not caused by violation the Traffic Regulation Code. C.D.W. is included in our basic rates.
- Gasoline: Gasoline consumption is paid by the renter.
- Ferrying the Car: Renters wishing to transport the car off the island must have the consent of our company.
An authorized credit card is needed for all rentals for guarantee purposes. Cash guarantee can also be accepted.